Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Why, hello again :)


My oh my, it's hard to believe that I haven't written since May. In fact, it's just as difficult to believe that this time last year I was using this space as an outlet during my love's deployment to Afghanistan.

So, hello again. I'm going to take a few days to clean up my blog and peruse my older posts. I know much has changed this past year. I've grown wiser. Stronger in some areas, weaker in others. I've learned to appreciate more and worry much less. I found new interests, new jobs, and a new kitten.

And a new year is right around the corner...

The new year is going to be an exciting one for me and the hubs, and I'm certain that there will be much entailed for the puppy and kitty too. What do you have in store for this coming year? Feel free to share!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, cutie! It's funny cause I was just thinking about you today and thought to click on my link to your blog and voila, you wrote! So glad you're back into blogging! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete